Home for the Elderly
C/ VEREDA DE PINO, Nº 2
Olvera 11690 CADIZ
TELEPHONE and FAX 956 130 475
PLACES: 26 public places
CENTRE: Olvera city council
MANAGEMENT: Olvera city council
ADMISSION: Assisted, minimum age 65. Field of autonomous admission.
MONTHLY COST: 75% of the pension.
PERSONAL: 10 Care Assistant, 2 Cooks, 2 Cleaners, 1 Nurse, 1 Physiotherapist, 1 Director.
- CONSTRUCTED SURFACE: 1.000,36 square meters. Four floors.
- BEDROOMS: double and individuals, bedside table, plugs for TV, heating, air conditioner, call button, articulated beds, slip-proof flooring in bathrooms and technical assistance.
- VISITING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, TV LOUNGE, NURSERY, GERIATRIC BATH, MULTIPLE USE ROOM, CHAPEL, LAUNDRY, TERRACES, ELEVATOR, PUBLIC TELEPHONE.
- Recreative activities
- Permanent Care assistant/ Nurse
- TV lounge
- Physiotherapy/ physical therapy
- Weekly medical service.